Why Sacramento Oral Surgery?
We stretch for uncompromising QUALITY in patient care and service, that’s why.
We strive for superior patient satisfaction by delivering a blend of Quality, Convenience, and Caring. It would be our privilege to partner with you and your family to help achieve a lifetime of good oral health, well-being and fulfillment!
Quality (We strive for the best)
- We survey patients and have earned a 4.8 out of 5 likelihood to recommend rating in 2018.
- A knowledgeable and tenured staff that is required to participate in peer reviews, patient record audits, quality improvement projects, and continuing education, all in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- We utilize the latest technologies, combined with proven methodologies, to deliver a comprehensive range of quality services in a comfortable environment.
Convenience (Great dental care should be EASY and AFFORDABLE)
- Early morning, evening, and weekend hours to fit your busy schedule. Requesting an appointment on-line is easy! We’re also there for you 24 X 7 in case of an emergency.
- Multiple offices and general dentists who provide a wide range of services means the vast majority of the time you’ll to stay within the Forward Family. Should your care require a referral, rest assured we work only with specialty providers that meet our same exacting standards.
- We are a preferred provider of most insurance plans. We offer multiple payment options, financing, and a Discount Dental Plan offering discounts for those without insurance.
Caring (For our patients and our community)
- We were founded as Third Street Dental Group in 1971, with the same focus on uncompromising quality and a superior patient experience. A number of years ago we changed our name to Sacramento Oral Surgery to reinforce our vision: to be a thriving, forward thinking dental group practice. Our name is a constant reminder of why we come to work every day.
- We are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. That means that our behavior must demonstrate a conviction for honesty, and utmost integrity. It means respecting at all times the patients we treat and acting with the highest regard both fiscally and socially.
- We’ve had success and a proud heritage serving Wisconsin communities, so we need to return the favor…consistently. Whether it’s sponsoring the Marquette and Wisconsin athletic teams, participating in Al’s Run, volunteering our services at a free dental clinic, or sponsoring the local Little League teams, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve!
- We are also ardent supporters of dental education by funding endowments for Children’s Hospital and Marquette University (Orthodontics, General Practice Residency Program, Periodontal Program, Endodontic Residency Program, and dental school scholarship).